It's My Hero's Day: Happy Father's Day

It's My Hero's Day: Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day

Yeah... It's my superhero's day... Father's Day it is.

Tomorrow is the 3rd Sunday of June and as you all know people around the globe are ready to celebrate Father's Day.

Father​ is the king of every family, he is the best. He is the one who teaches us so so many things, he is the hero of his son and first love of his daughter.

Daddy, dad, papa or paa are not just the words they have deep emotions attached with it. Calling your father by any name all are so touching.

Father's Day is the celebration fatherhood. Honouring him what so ever he is being doing for the family. His contribution in the upliftment of family is uncountable. And he is the person who fulfills our dream any how.

I would request each one of you to spend your whole day with him by doing activities and stuff that he likes. And would also suggest to forward a few line message to your super hero your dad and make him feel so so special for the day.

Dad,
I know I have not told you this many times,
But you are the best dad anyone can have.
You are ma superhero from child till date.
You are the one who always supports me and makes me so strong and independent.
Thank you for being what you are and what all you have given to us.
Love you 😘

This is going to be my message for my superhero. Share your too.

Happy Father's Day!!

Comments

Popular Posts